Before buying: songs playing at a slower speed?

Read:

@marvin_martian wrote:

maxplanck,

As you have seen there are very few Fuze users who consider this an issue. While the tests you have requested have shown some interesting results the overall community of users do not see this as a deal breaking issue. My suggestion to you is to purchase a Fuze and test it for yourself. If you can indeed hear a noticeable difference in the sound quality of the files played on the Fuze, return it for a refund and move on to another device. This thread is starting to move off topic resulting in personal attacks on other members so I am locking the thread.  

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

I admit that I can be short tempered when dealing with certain mentally retarded people, but only because I do believe that they are willfully stupid, and not genetically incapable of understanding. 

Anyway, I am moving this discussion over to the anythingbutipod forum, where hopefully those of us with technical knowledge can determine the extent of this problem without encumbrance from obstructionist ignoramuses.

People who take issue with our investigation of this problem, please stay out of this thread. 

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?p=330083#post330083

Message Edited by maxplanck on 02-17-2009 10:08 PM