Before buying: songs playing at a slower speed?

Guys…all due respect here, most of you have a lot more technical knowledge than me, but this is getting a wee bit an*l-compulsive.

I am interested in the topic and what, if any, SanDisk’s response is, but c’mon, this is a throw-away consumer product to be had for under $100.  It’s amazing what they packed into this little ■■■■■■, the sound quality is pretty durn good and the features are more than are found in iPods costing 2 to 3x as much.

PLUS, they offer some level of support and ongoing firmware upgrades!  How much do you want?  Maybe they could pack an entire digital recording studio in here, give it a terabyte of storage on-board, liquid nitrogen cooled, with a 2000-hour battery, add shortwave radio and satelite uplink and downlink…plus 78 rpm shellac disc record support (only for REAL audiophiles)in a tintanium-berrilium zircon-encrusted case and provide lifetime support with a VIP Lear Jet available 24/7…for under $25…still, there would be grousing.

I’m not saying there’s no room for improvement; that seems to be actually ongoing…but let’s be real.

Alright, just my two cents (pun intended)

Over and out.

Message Edited by blackdog-sansa on 02-01-2009 04:58 PM