Before buying: songs playing at a slower speed?

@black_rectangle wrote:

People like mp3Geek and Arranger have done serious testing and discovered a consistent defect. Other cheap mp3 players don’t have that defect. It is really now up to SanDisk to remedy it. mp3’s may never be “accurate” in reproducing all the nuances of timbre, but pitch and timing should be precise.

No one from SanDisk has yet responded to this serious problem. Now’s the time. Hello? 

You find me a pocket size player for less than $100 american and I will take them to the Recording studios were I work and have the owner (Trust me he is the best in the business) test them to see how accurate they are. Unfortunalty accuracy like Arranger wants is not possible in a player like this. Now if you wanna drop $1000 for a player yeah it better be on the ball, but for $60(What I paid for my Fuze) some speed or pitch difference is acceptable. And Also BTW how many thousands of people listen to the player and are happy and will never ever notice this “ISSUE” 90-95% if not more? If only 4 people think it is a really big problem is it a problem at all?