Highlighted

Another stupid question....

[ Edited ]

{My stupid comment deleted}

Message Edited by sarsippius on 03-17-2009 08:47 AM
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Another stupid question....

Dont know what your issue is but Your thread about the card is still on here. If you have an issue just ask and we will try to help you.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted

Hmmmmm.......CB I see the thread now, but in the name of all that is holy I swear it wasn't there last night.... Maybe admin moved it to the "new" forum specifically dealing with cards and brought it back....or maybe I AM going senile... Apologies for the rant
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

It was always here. Perhaps it was just your screen. Sometimes threads get pushed to Page 2, and you think they are gone. It happens. Glad you found it.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base