256 aes sandisk encryption micro sd? how to encrypt a SD card?

I have a sandisk micro sd card, there are lots of important photos, videos and documents stored in the  sandisk micro sd card, I looking for a SD card encryption  software to password protect files and folders in sandisk sd card. I will to pay if the encryption software is safely.

If you password protect files and folders in SD card, or hide files and folders in SD card? You can use this powerful and safe File Lock tool, which is great security app that lets you password-protect files, folders and drives; encrypt your important files on-the-fly, backup files in real-time, protect portable drives, shred files & drives and clean history. This File Lock tool also can help you password protect files on USB flash drive, external USB drive, thumb drive, memory card, pen drive, and network drive, as well as hiding files on the devices.
Tutorial: How to Encrypt SD Cards in Windows
Step 1. Run UkeySoft File Lock on Windows 10 Computer
Step 2. Click “ External Disk ” and add files or folders to the program for hiding or locking by click “Hide Files”, “Hide Folders”, “Lock Files” or “Lock Folders”
Tips: You can also hide or lock local hard drive(including CD/DVD drive) by click “Hide Drive” and “Lock Drive” button.
Only two simple steps, you can easily hide or password-protect any files, folders on sd card, memory card, USB flash device.

How shall I Lock Folder Windows 10? I am following this video: Lock Folder Windows 10. Is this good to go ?? Please let me know. Thanks