2 Problems with my Sansa Fuze?

Alright I’m having 2 problems with my Sansa Fuze player.

1. For some reason, If I create more than 1 playlist, both playlist have the same songs though I assigned different songs to them.

2. For some reason, it says my file is not supported, but I have other files like it. I have the space for it. I have a 2 pictures, both JPG’s and they uploaded fine.

But I have 4 other ones that I sent to myself via email when I got my new computer, and those will not work for some strange reason.

What do I do? Primarly need help w/ the pics.

Could someone reply **bleep**ing today?

The Fuze supports .JPG photos that are 1024x768 or smaller in resolution. If your .JPG photos are larger than this, then use any photo editing software to make smaller copies of the images.

@willtroll wrote:

This is a user forum. Be glad people reply at all.

Thank you. The pictures of this girl are a bit too big. I’ll have to resize.

WillTroll wrote:

Sure . . .

**bleep**.

Happy?

WillTroll wrote:

Sure . . .

**bleep**.

Happy?

Dont’ blame us . . . your’e the one who picked your screen name.

WillTroll wrote:

Sure . . .

**bleep**.

Happy?

Don’t blame us for the lack of response . . . you’re the one who picked your screen name.

@jk98 wrote:
The Fuze supports .JPG photos that are 1024x768 or smaller in resolution. If your .JPG photos are larger than this, then use any photo editing software to make smaller copies of the images.

Actually a lot of smaller jpeg files (like this one, 107 KB, 300x300) don’t seem to work either.

I couldn’t find a resolution or file size limit for jpegs to reliably work on the Fuze. Recompressing the files with Gimp seems to help usually.

“you get what you pay for”  :stuck_out_tongue:

@willtroll wrote:

“you get what you pay for”     :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to bump your thread, do it the *bleep* the way everybody else does it, by hitting the *bleep* (“Reply”) button after at least 24 *bleeps* (hours) and typinging in *bleep* (“Bump”) or *bleep* (“Just wanted to see if anybody had a solution”). To be honest, most people will be less likely to help when you are rude :wink:

If your title is vague, the likelihood of a user noticing it diminishes.  Rather than “2 Problems”, it might be better to title your post with the most pressing issue, either playlists or photos.

Regarding playlists, if you are using MTP mode, you can generate a playlist using Windows Explorer, by using a simple right click, then name the list, and drag / drop thedesired titles to the list.  Note, you aren’t actually dragging the files over to this list, just their names.  The playlist will be generated in pla  format.

If you’re using MSC mode, it’s a little more difficult.  You will need a playlist in m3u format.  M3U format playlists are path-specific, meaning the list needs to be in the same folder as your music files.  Pla format lists can be anywhere (best in the playlists folder to save your sanity, easier to find).

There are several playlist generator utilities mentined here in the forums.  Many users like to use Media Monkey.

microsansa