16 gig card freezes my fuze

Hello, The problem I am having is my 16 gig card freezes my fuze. I just bought the card and when I got it stuckt right in to see if it fit  (without thinking to shut my fuze off first) and it froze. I held the switch to reboot and it did (without the card) and tried to start it up with the card but wit wont make it past the four color logo without freezing. So I tried my 4gig card from my cell phone and it worked fine. Not being one to give up easily I put the micro 16 in the sd adapter and my laptop saw it and I was able to put music on it. I then put the card in my fuze and it started up just fine. So I turned it off and went to work but it would not start up again. So I tried changing the files on it and now whenever I alter the card it starts up but wont start again if I have to shut it off. Sorry this is so wordy but I thought I’d try to get the whole story out of the way.

Thanks

Tom

More info is definitely better than not enough.

I would try formatting the card and reloading (just a few files at first) to see if that helps.

Sorry for my sneaking in here, but i didn’t want to open another thread…

What are your experiences with a SDHC Class 2? Cause I found one of them (it’s Sandisk branded), and I’d like to know if there would be any  problem… thank you.

@svalfio wrote:

What are your experiences with a SDHC Class 2? Cause I found one of them (it’s Sandisk branded), and I’d like to know if there would be any  problem… thank you.

If this Sandisk card is found cheap on ebay and delivered from HK you certainly would have problems with it…

No, I found it on (I don’t know if I can post the link, if not, tell me, I’ll provide to eliminate it) mymemory, by UK, at 20£ (The insertion says it’s discounted)… What do you think?

Svalfio wrote:

Sorry for my sneaking in here, but i didn’t want to open another thread…

This really is off-topic for this thread but . . . there’s nothing wrong with a Class 2 memory card. In fact, probably 70-80% of the cards in existance and being used are Class 2. The faster classes of cards are designed primarily for digital cameras that benefit from the faster ‘write’ times. Playing music is ‘reading’, therefore class or speed of the card doesn’t matter.

In the future, don’t be afraid to start a new thread, espercially if it’s a new subject. Look around though, there may already be a more approriate thread/discussion in which to add your questions or comments. :wink:

thank you very much for your answer… And sorry for my error in posting here :)… I’ll remember your words, next time…
Thank you again