trouble getting started with new Clip+ - find audio book folder

I just received my new SanDisk Clip+ today - charged it on my PC and used drag and drop to download an audio book to Clip+ audio book folder.  Disconnected clip from computer and cannot seem to navigate around the clip+ at all. When I use the down arrow button I get:

Back to Music List

Add Songs to Go list

Rate Song

Repeat

Shuffle

Music EO

Replay Gain

Delete Song

Track Info

and then it starts over

I have an older Sansa player and never had any problems navigating through options - hope someone can help.

What are you trying to navigate to? Use the HOME button to get back to the main menu.

@foleyapronlady wrote:

I just received my new SanDisk Clip+ today - charged it on my PC and used drag and drop to download an audio book to Clip+ audio book folder.  Disconnected clip from computer and cannot seem to navigate around the clip+ at all. When I use the down arrow button I get:

Back to Music List

Add Songs to Go list

Rate Song

Repeat

Shuffle

Music EO

Replay Gain

Delete Song

Track Info

and then it starts over

I have an older Sansa player and never had any problems navigating through options - hope someone can help.

And you get that when a song is playing (or paused) and you’re in that song screen, right?  Have you then tried pressing the small home button to get to the main menus?