synchronize to continue your music subscription

@annincolorado wrote:

Bob, I got so excited to hear you had a solution after multiple emails to my library and Overdrive Media Console support and several hours in Chat with SanDisk before being directed to your post. However, I wasn’t as lucky as the others. The player shows up under Disk drives (Windows XP), and actually shows up twice. I uninstalled both, unplugged the player, waited a minute or so, restarted the computer and reconnected the player. I got the following message: Windows - No Disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c which I couldn’t get rid of except by ending it in Windows Task Manager. However, the Sansa Clip+ 8GB showed up under Disk drives, twice again. And the error persists with no change. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Are you sure the player is in MTP mode, and not MSC? It has to be in MTP mode in order to work with Overdrive and their DRM-crippled files.

If it is showing up with your other disc drives in Windows Explorer (and as 2 separate drives) your player is still in MSC mode. If it were in MTP mode, the player would be listed under Other, not with the other drives. In MSC mode, the player will indeed show up in Windows Explorer as 2 drives, each with their own drive letter. This is the way it is supposed to be. The 1st one is the player’s internal memory; the 2nd is the card slot. This will display whether there’s a card inserted or not.