Highlighted

sensa clip+

I've just recieved my sensa plus. The screen wont change? It seems stuck on the first screen no matter what i press it doesn't change. I've managed to get music out of by pressing multiple buttons but I just cant get it to access any menus?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: sensa clip+

Peel off the sticker on the screen.

Highlighted

thanks, got it. Now can you tell me how to change language. All th emenus are in arabic? i tried reset and it didnt change it back. thanks

Highlighted

found it elsewhere on the forum, thanks for your help. this is a great forum

Highlighted

Is there anyway that you can put a picture of the pealoff sticker on the forum for people to see---there are a lot of them that don't know that a sticker is on the new ones and don't see it, it is small you know, just a suggestion

Bogator
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Especially note the little tab at the sticker's upper right . . . .
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

The fact that you see this image (Music, headphones & battery meter) in the packaging and even after you take it out, knowing that the device is OFF, should be a major clue that it is a film that must be peeled off before use.

Heck, I can even see the little pull tab on the film in the (top) picture of the player posted by color43. It's much more noticeable in person. I think people are just a little too excited to play with their new toy to logically think things through and see the obvious. Smiley Very Happy