sansa clip wont turn on, be recognized by pc or charge?

ok i bought my mp3 player on the 2nd o this month and i went to turn it on today after just having it on yesterday and it wont turn on… so i try to charge it and my pc wont recognize it. which makes it not able to charge by the pc. i have a usb charger thinga ma gigger and that wont charge it either… and it did. everything worked yesterday! im still waiting on a response from sandisk to find out what to do now. i cant take it back to the store since its past the return policy of 15 days! so im quite irritated. anyone got any ideas on how easy getting this taken care of with the warranty or what was wrong with there players that wouldnt turn on. thanks

Same thing happen to me an hour ago. The literature that came with the unit says to “Slide up and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on.” Tried it…and IT WORKED!!! Hope this helps.

weirdest thing… ive been tryin to do that exact thing ALL day… it just now worked… weird.

lol well ive gone through 2 so far and my third one ive had for a while and it just stopped working after i fell asleep with it on,ive plugged it to the computer,every port and pushed all the button (somehow worked sometimes) and the power button but nothing and all my music is on it (sorry  cant use periods on this computer unless i copy and paste them) :expressionless:

hey if it wont turn on hold the power button and volume button at the same time,idk y i didnt do it already cause when it freezes i have to,but i did that and it came on,i was pushing every button but the volume i guess XD 

@lildork03 wrote:

hey if it wont turn on _ hold the power button and volume button at the same time _,idk y i didnt do it already cause when it freezes i have to,but i did that and it came on,i was pushing every button but the volume i guess XD 

Never heard that one. At least not on the Zip player. :confounded:

Tapeworm wrote:

Never heard that one. At least not on the Zip player. :confounded:

Think they’re talking the original Clip, with the on/off slider.