sansa clip podcasts from android tablet

Hi,

I have just gotten an android tablet and I would like to transfer podcasts and music from the tablet to my clip. The first time I connected my clip to the tablet with an OTG cable all my files on the clip disappeared. The Android OS is Jelly Bean. Thanks in advance for any help.

What is the USB mode setting for your player?  You might try switching that, likely to MSC mode in which the player is simply seen as an external device like a flash drive. 

Might not be able to go directly from a tablet to the player. Might have to use a computer in between the two.

Might not? Do we know for sure if you can or cannot copy/move files FROM tablet TO Sansa Clip? When I first got my tablet I thought I was able to go right from tablet to clip, but now I can’t remember how I did it. I have a usb adapter to plug clip directly into tablet. I use Onecast to download podcasts but I want them on clip to listen to with earphones at work. It’s a pain to have to move them to laptop and then to clip. But I don’t know how to get a file menu of clip on tablet so I can can drag and drop files.

It all would depend on the tablet and its operating system, and thye implementation of the OS on the particular tablet, right?

@joyandme wrote:

Might not? Do we know for sure if you can or cannot copy/move files FROM tablet TO Sansa Clip?

Not having a tablet or any experience with them,  I can’t say for sure one way or the other. Hence my use of the word “might”. :wink: