Really disappointed

@redninja wrote:
bought a 4 gig i saw on sale for 35 bucks,and i have to say,i cant belive folders arent supported,my old small 1gig zen and a cheapy i had both supported them,4 gigs is alot of music to not have folder support,some of us work 12 hours a day and dont want to spend the time retagging a bunch of music,which in my opinion still isnt as good as folders,its very easy to move around labled folders for what you want where you put it,espc. with 4gigs worth,came here hoping for a firmware fix,and the only reason i am taking the time to post is to say on sandisks site that mine will mysteriously fail to work and will be taken back to the store,to bad really,because it seems like a decent player,back to creative i go
Message Edited by redninja on 12-03-2008 03:32 PM

#1: Nobody likes a whiner.

#2: Do you realize how *easy* it is to use a readily available freeware program to parse the folders you’ve created and automatically create playlists for you, so that you will have pretty much what you *would* have with a folder interface? No?  I didn’t think so.  I’d dig around the forum and dig up the URL for you, but, well, see #1.

Message Edited by PickMorel on 12-03-2008 07:21 PM