play/pause for audiobooks

Hi have just received my new Sansa Clip+ and can load and play music no problem.  Audiobooks from Audible are not syncing properly and the play/pause buttom does not work for ausiobooks.  It just stays on pause.  This is ot my first Clip+ and  I will review the syncing process again.  Any thoughts?

Make sure your Clip+ is set to MTP mode for use with the DRM Audible.com audio books. Other than then, make sure you ae following the instructions and/or the software for Audible.

Using Audible Manager or iTunes (or, I believe Windows Media Player), you first need to “authorize” the Clip as a device under the Audible environment.  Then you should be able to transfer the Audible files.  But do check, as noted above, the Audible requirements–it’s Audible that controls the show here.

UsRich Text Area

I have similar situation and questions. I copy .mp3’s from my computer, so it’s not an audible issue. All the help/support, even th manual seems to be about downloading audible/overdrive etc.  What I need to know is how to control the playing of the audiobook, such as in overdrive: bookmarks, pausing, stopping, …  Was able to pause once by more or less randomly pressing buttons, but couldn’t duplicate it. Where can I find this information?