microSD and Internal Memory integration

Hello,

I wanted to know if one can play shuffled songs from microSD + internal memory altogether, in the same mixed session.

Also, if songs/playlists in the microSD space have the same playing and browsing features available to internal memory songs.

(i.e. The Creative players have less features for SD cards, compared to internal memory)

I read Clip+'s user manual, and it seems that microSD is treated differently

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Well, I think I have my answer…

I was reading reviews on the Clip+, and this one had the next fragment:

(…) the Clip+ will integrate content on the card with your onboard music library, so you don’t have to access the two separately. The exception is when you use SlotRadio or SlotMusic cards, which are segregated from your library since they are both organized in a very particular way (…)

Solved!

I read another review that said that the contents are integrated when viewing via tags, but are not when viewing via folders (which actually makes sense to me).

@promisedplanet wrote:
I read another review that said that the contents are integrated when viewing via tags, but are not when viewing via folders (which actually makes sense to me).

That’s how it was on the Fuze, and I liked how it worked.

I have noticed that when in shuffle mode, it seems to skip over anything on the memory card. You can see it come up on the screen if you hit “next” and then it quickly goes to another song until it finds one on the internal memory. When a song plays from the card, you can see a card icon on the display. Bug? or working as designed? Not sure but very annoying. I want to use this a shuffle and can only shuffle half of my music.

Anyone else having this issue/feature?

Ok thanks