imac and rhapsody installation cd not compatible!

hi , please help, it turns out that my imac wont take the small rhapsody installation cd of my Sansa clip+. is there anything i can do? i want to try rhapsody. it also says i can only access features with rhapsody cd installation?

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Clip-Clip/Signup-to-Rhapsody-required-for-all-features-to-work/m-p/207586#M33185

If you dead-set on using the mini-CD, you’ll have to use another machine. Apples are great stuff, aren’t they?

@time4mckinney wrote:

hi , please help, it turns out that my imac wont take the small rhapsody installation cd of my Sansa clip+. is there anything i can do? i want to try rhapsody. it also says i can only access features with rhapsody cd installation?

Couldn’t you just go to the Rhapsody website and download the software there?  The website gives a 2-week free trial, but if you got a Rhapsody code with your Clip, try using that to get the 30-day free trial.

Note that the Rhapsody software is  not needed for the operation of the Clip, apart from to use the Rhapsody music subscription service.

In looking at the Rhapsody site, the system requirements still don’t support the Intel based Mac. So if you have a 3 inch CD, it won’t work with your Mac in more ways than one. I just switched back to the PC, but in my almost 3 years with a Mac, Rhapsody, a part of Real.com, refuses to move forward with Mac support. Bummer!

thank you so much i will try that, i am so bad w/ this kind of stuff. great we have sites like this.

that really ■■■■■ because so many people have Macs we just got this imac this year and love it . thanks for the info i will try it anyway from their website

@time4mckinney wrote:

that really ■■■■■ because so many people have Macs we just got this imac this year and love it . thanks for the info i will try it anyway from their website

Really? Last I knew, they were still under 10% of the overall computer market.:stuck_out_tongue:

i dont think so, but what i do know?