iPod touch: and so, where's the microSD slot?!?

@dford3772 wrote:

My primary use for players is audio books–OverDrive, Ingram, rips etc.  The Nano can’t be beaten for them BUT I have music

on it too.  My only real objection is its size though very thin it is not exactly pocket size so I always grab a clip for portability.

The ipod has always scratched at the drop of a fingernail so it needs a case for protection.  I use a clear one that I found

on sale for $4 as opposed to $30 for others.

The nano 6th gen is much more portable and has a clip on the back.  It’s closer in general design to the clip+ than the touch, of course, and, to me, a more fair comparison than comparing the clip+ to the touch.

When I accidentally broke my clip+ – duh! – a few months ago, I considered getting the nano 6th gen.  I liked the overall design, the 24 hour battery life and that it’s made of metal.  Plus there’s the accessories, like the wrist band, and being able to wear it like a watch is cool and versatile.

In the end, the excellent design of the clip+, the expandable storage, the better sound quality, and the price could not be beat and I wound up getting another clip+ and haven’t regretted my choice.