iPod touch: and so, where's the microSD slot?!?

@miikerman wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

It’s great that people like the Clip series of players; but for some, like myself, smaller is not better.

Yep, you’ve said that many time here.  I’m not sure why someone goes to a manufacturer’s forum to state (repeatedly) that he doesn’t like the manufacturer’s product, but I guess it’s a hobby.   ;)   

For some of us (I guess we don’t have large fingers), the size is just great for many uses (exercising, around water in a waterproof pouch, not having to worry about where to store the player, easy transfer of files via a microSD card and without the need for a computer (as stated above), etc.), without fear of damaging a larger player (like a touch).

Oh, mr. outta here is back…  No surprise.

The only way manufacturer’s are going to change their products, is by actually listening to customer complaints.  If they don’t, it’s their loss, not mine.

Not that I need your approval, but since I own a Clip+, I have every right to post as many times as I see fit, until the major design flaw of the clip+ is corrected.  Oh, and if I ruffle your feathers along the way, all the better…:smileyvery-happy:

PS.  I guess you were too busy listening to yourself talk to notice that I really, really like the Fuze+.  Best Sansa product I’ve ever owned…