fm transmitter for sansa clip +

[ Edited ]
SanDisk User

Re: fm transmitter for sansa clip +

i like the Griffin itrip and the Gomadic. The griffin has a lot of favourable reviews on amazon.

SanDisk Guru

I've always liked the iRiver AFT 100 (although I don't use an FM transmitter), and it's gotten good reviews.  I also like its looks (yep, those persuade me!).

http://www.amazon.com/iriver-AFT-100-Mobile-Transmitter/dp/B00067LYFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288045...

SanDisk User

I have the iTrip and it is a piece of junk. The battery won't hold a charge, and it is out of warranty now. In every respect, it is poor quality. I have not plunked the money down for the $70 FM transmitter from C. Crane yet. I am of the opinion, based on what I know of the company, it is a quality product.

Jim

There are alot of different itrips at alot of different prices.  which one do you have?

[ Edited ]

the iriver AFT is too expensive for me.  do you know anything about the Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)

SanDisk Guru

Wow--theiRiver is $40-$50 now!  I could swear that it was under $20 in the past!  Agreed as to this price.

I'm going for the iriver for $35 on ebay.  If is goes over that, I'll get the Soundfly by Satechi for $35.

SanDisk Guru

It looks like the iRiver transmitter often (multiple times a day) is available at eBay at that price, including shipping (thankfully).  One also sold just earlier today at $25.50 (with free ship).   You should be able to find something in your price neighborhood.

I just wish it still was available at the earlier, lower price for you!  I just can't find it around at that pricepoint anymore.