fm transmitter for sansa clip +

I’ve narrowed my search down to the following  .  Could someone give me an educated opinion on the best choice for my sansa clip+?

GTMax 3.5mm LED FM Radio Transmitter with Auto-Scan Car Kit for Sansa Fuze, Clip, Clip Plus , Sansa View MP3 Player

by GTMax

Monster RadioPlay 300 Universal Full Spectrum FM Transmitter (MBL-FM XMTR300)

by Monster

Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)

iriver AFT 100 Mobile FM Transmitter

by iRiver

i like the Griffin itrip and the Gomadic. The griffin has a lot of favourable reviews on amazon.

I’ve always liked the iRiver AFT 100 (although I don’t use an FM transmitter), and it’s gotten good reviews.  I also like its looks (yep, those persuade me!).

http://www.amazon.com/iriver-AFT-100-Mobile-Transmitter/dp/B00067LYFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288045237&sr=8-1

I have the iTrip and it is a piece of junk. The battery won’t hold a charge, and it is out of warranty now. In every respect, it is poor quality. I have not plunked the money down for the $70 FM transmitter from C. Crane yet. I am of the opinion, based on what I know of the company, it is a quality product.

Jim

There are alot of different itrips at alot of different prices.  which one do you have?

the iriver AFT is too expensive for me.  do you know anything about the Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)

Wow–theiRiver is $40-$50 now!  I could swear that it was under $20 in the past!  Agreed as to this price.

I’m going for the iriver for $35 on ebay.  If is goes over that, I’ll get the Soundfly by Satechi for $35.

It looks like the iRiver transmitter often (multiple times a day) is available at eBay at that price, including shipping (thankfully).  One also sold just earlier today at $25.50 (with free ship).   You should be able to find something in your price neighborhood.

I just wish it still was available at the earlier, lower price for you!  I just can’t find it around at that pricepoint anymore.