feature requests: no duplicates and folder navigation

@porio wrote:

Instead of creating a folder with your mix, just create a playlist with Winamp. It will be the same drag and drop thing, but you won’t be duplicating any single file (not even in your PC). Then, if you drag and drop the playlist (still within Winamp) to your Clip, Winamp will take care of not duplicating anything and putting the files with the adecuate folder structure (by the way, how you arrange your folder structure is completely irrelevant to the Clip).

You can do it with Windows Media Player as well, but then it’ll have to be in MTP mode and I don’t know if you’re going to like it. 

Message Edited by porio on 06-11-2009 11:27 AM

Ok, this way maybe also possible (I dont know winamp, as I use linux). But the problem remains: What, if I decide to erase the complete album after one month? The playlist will point to a missing song. Or, if I put a new mix containing song ‘A’ on my clip and after one month I add the complete album with song ‘A’? In any case, I have to keep track of this myself.

I dont say ‘droping duplictes’ is essential, but it would be a very convenient feature.

Juergen