button lock?

ok maybe im stuipd but im just got  a clip+ and i understand that there is  button lock feature, but nothing about it in the manual about it and couldnt find anything on this forum. thx for any help.

nevermind i figured it out.

operative2001 wrote:
ok maybe im stuipd but im just got  a clip+ and i understand that there is  button lock feature, but nothing about it in the manual about it and couldnt find anything on this forum. thx for any help.

From page 7 in the User’s Manual:

Lock Function

All function keys will be disabled once Lock is engaged by pressing-and-holding the
Home button once while the player is powered on.  All the buttons on the Sansa®
Clip+ MP3 player will not operate when Lock is active.  Please note that the Lock
function only works when the player is on.

The following message will appear on the display screen if any buttons is pressed
while the player is in the locked position. Music should continue to play even if the
player is locked.

To unlock the player, press-and-hold the Home button until an “Unlocked” message
appears.

operative2001 wrote:

Lock Function

All function keys will be disabled once Lock is engaged by pressing-and-holding the
Home button once while the player is powered on.  All the buttons on the Sansa®
Clip+ MP3 player will not operate when Lock is active.  Please note that the Lock
function only works when the player is on.

The following message will appear on the display screen if any buttons is pressed
while the player is in the locked position. Music should continue to play even if the
player is locked.

To unlock the player, press-and-hold the Home button until an “Unlocked” message
appears.

operative2001 wrote:

Lock Function

All function keys will be disabled once Lock is engaged by pressing-and-holding the Home button once while the player is powered on. All the buttons on the Sansa® Clip+ MP3 player will not operate when Lock is active.  Please note that the Lock function only works when the player is on.

The following message will appear on the display screen if any buttons is pressed while the player is in the locked position. Music should continue to play even if the player is locked. 

To unlock the player, press-and-hold the Home button until an “Unlocked” message appears.

where is the unlock button

Did you read the post just above yours?

:confounded: