battery indicator question

Hi!

I bought a sansa clip+ a few days ago! When i connect it via usb the battery indicator shows that the battery is loading, but no matter how long I got it connected the indicator never stops loading!

so can someone tell me, if it´s normal that the battery indicator never shows a “full battery”!

My mobile phone and other mp3 players always showed a “full battery” when they were fully charged!

thanks!

raga wrote:

Hi!

I bought a sansa clip+ a few days ago! When i connect it via usb the battery indicator shows that the battery is loading, but no matter how long I got it connected the indicator never stops loading!

so can someone tell me, if it´s normal that the battery indicator never shows a “full battery”!

My mobile phone and other mp3 players always showed a “full battery” when they were fully charged!

thanks!

I don’t know how long it would take to charge it with the computer , I charge mine with an AC wall adapter, and it clearly shows when it is full. An AC adapter will charge faster because the screen of your Clip+ will not always be on like it is when you hook it up to the computer.

Apart from the main, large picture that flashes on the display, there should be a smaller battery icon at top which shows the level of the charge–when full, the battery stops flashing.