audiobook on CD to mp3

Hi, sorry if I’m thread stealing but i’m in the same boat so to speak…

I’m a scifi audiobook junky and want to check out the cd’s from the library and play them on my clip.

I finally got my music mp3’s the way I like them using this guide for “uber” eac with lame:

http://www.uberstandard.org/

And I figured out how to merge all the (selected) tracks on a disc into one file and compress it (with LAME) into an MP3. This is located under Action > Copy Image and Create Cue Sheet > Compressed. Each file ends up being 64mb (115min).

The problem is I know I’m making way too big of files “too high bit rate vbr’s” and besides that I still havent figured out how I should be saving the files in the folder so I can load it onto my clip and it will play for example "ender’s game disk1 then disk2, disk3 etc…

So …

is there a way to change the additional command line option that is now set to “-V2 %s %d” for my music to something better suited for audiobooks, and then I can save a audiobook profile in eac for them?

Or is there more to change?

sorry this is all new to me. 

Or should I just use itunes for my audiobooks? but did’nt I read you cant merge mp3’s on itunes only their aa type files? do clips even play those?

any help much appreciated

I’m confussed