Which is the best case for the Sansa Clip + 4gb?

@swordfish99 wrote:

I have looked on amazon for some protective cases, but which is the best, and why hasn’t sandisk made their own one, or have they and where is it?

Thanks

By case, do you mean a carrying case (such as those linked-to above–nice (and my local Radio Shack used to sell the black color version)) or a protective, form-fitting cover for the Clip?  If the latter, unfortunately now, one generally only can find the ubiquitous silicone cases–check on eBay or Amazon.com (they’re all the same, I believe).  i-nique out of the UK used to make a nice, black leather case for the original Clip (I have one)–you can see if they still sell any (the last time I checked, they weren’t).  I also just saw a form-fitting case at Best Buy, by Belkin or another major accessory co.–it may have been part of an armband case, though, and in my humble opinion, was not all that attractive.  Oh, and DLO made soft, neoprene-like cases for the Clips–nice, but again, I don’t know if they’re still available (my local Best Buy sold its supply, recently, as clearance).

Good luck!

eBay Sansa Clip cases:  http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4030&rt=nc&_nkw=sansa+clip+case&_dmpt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1514