TIME & DATE?

WITHOUT A TIME DISPLAY ; WHY DO YOU INPUT THE DATE AND TIME IN THE SYSTEM SETTINGS? 12hr or 24hr settings? THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

The only reason I can think of is so that files transfered/updated get a timestamp that is (hopefully) correct vs a meaningless timestamp such as 1/1/1980 0;00.

OK ,but why12hr or 24hr settings?

Personal preference. I prefer 24hr.

I recently “stepped down” from a Fuze to a Clip+ and one of the things I really miss is the time display. I don’t think it would be hard to add an option to the “Press and Hold” feature (for example) to display the time for a few seconds. Or add it as another display on the “down” button while something is playing (they can replace the frequency display altogether, as far as I’m concerned - tiny pixels bobbing up and down just don’t do much for me).

So you can practice setting it twice a year for daylight changes.

I was a big advocate of getting the time displayed in the Zip and really like having it, for some reason.   :slight_smile:

@coruscatus wrote:

I recently “stepped down” from a Fuze to a Clip+ and one of the things I really miss is the time display. I don’t think it would be hard to add an option to the “Press and Hold” feature (for example) to display the time for a few seconds. Or add it as another display on the “down” button while something is playing (they can replace the frequency display altogether, as far as I’m concerned - tiny pixels bobbing up and down just don’t do much for me).

I was a big advocate of getting the time displayed in the Zip and really like having it, for some reason.   

Of course, highly unlikely that it would be added to the Clip+, especially at this point.