Songs Are Displayed Twice in Clip+

For some reason, the database merged two copies of every song, so now I have 298 songs instead of 149. When I browse through the files, it skips every copy, so it navigates normally. But it’s annoying to see two copies of a song. I have the original Clip+ firmware. How can I get it to display songs normally?

EDIT: I deleted every song manually on the Clip+ from the PC. The songs are STILL somehow on the clip. I don’t know what’s wrong. Please help me fix this.

Assuming thatthere is no user comment on the player that you need, re-format the player under its System settings–that should wipe all the content away.  And then start anew.

I wonder if the songs got re-synched to the player through some music management software.  

Assuming that there is no user content on the player that you need, re-format the player under its System settings–that should wipe all the content away.  And then start anew.

I wonder if the songs got re-synched to the player through some music management software.  

Thanks for the help, Miker. I opened up Windows Player, refreshed the device, formatted, and reloaded my music. Only took about 10 mins.

Good to hear that you’re up and running, easy enough!   :slight_smile: