SanDisk Guru

Re: Signup to Rhapsody required for all features to work?

I priced it out a while back, and assuming that Rhapsody is around for your lifetime, a subscription service actually can be a fine deal, depending on your music tastes.  Mind you, I still buy my own CDs ...

Great music sources:  Amazon, eMusic (music subscription service in which you buy the tunes--can have nice "try us" offers), your own CDs.

There is a program called MelodyCan with which all popular video formats can be converted to one another. You can try to google it.

SanDisk Guru

@Menoj wrote:

There is a program called MelodyCan with which all popular video formats can be converted to one another. You can try to google it.

I'm trying to figure out what this has to do with Rhapsody, a music service and/or why you posted this info in a thread and on a board for a player that does not have video capability.

Smiley

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Rhapsody can handle video.  When connected, the Rhapsody client is confused, recognizing the Clip+ as a Fuze, which has video capabilities.  Some users may note the presence of Video and Photos options in the sources pane of the Rhapsody client.

The two devices share an almost identical platform.

Bob  Smiley Tongue