Shipping Question

I ordered from Amazon.ca . Will the Clip+ be in its box with the Quick Start Guide, USB cable, etc. or does Amazon only ship the player?

Well you’ll find out soon enough. It depends on the seller.

All you really need is the unit unless for some strange reason you don’t own any headphones or a USB-to-miniUSB cord. 

I got a refurb from Dealfisher via Amazon and it  came with the unit, headphones, short USB cord. No guide–but really, go to Settings/System Settings/USB Mode, set it to MSC and just drag and drop the music on it. 

For Audible, Overdrive Library and other DRM sites, switch to Settings/System Settings/USB Mode MTP. 

You can find out anything else here or at www.sandisk.com

Seems to me this is a question that should be asked of Amazon and/or their dealer selling the item. :confounded:

@ru_insane wrote:

I ordered from Amazon.ca . Will the Clip+ be in its box with the Quick Start Guide, USB cable, etc. or does Amazon only ship the player?

Assuming this is the original product, it ships with the box, guide, USB cable and earphones; sometimes, also, a CD–although the CD is unnecessary, as it only contains a free Rhapsody music subscription trial offer that also is available online, and sometimes a guide for the player also available in the sticky thread section above here.  

Op, it would also help if you can post the Amazon url where you ordered it from. Usually the details are in there.