Sansa Clip

I have a few problems in using my new player but hopefully they are fairly simple and someone can advise me.

It seems impossible to delete audiobooks on the player except by using the computer. Is this a common problem and can it be easily rectified?

When playing an audiobook each track repeated itself rather than moving on. How can I change this please? I have set the repeat mode in music to Off, ditto Shuffle.

Thank you for any advice

You need to enable chapter mode.

The player can delete one file at a time.

If you tap the screen while a song is playing you are presented with a set of controls that allow you to set the repeat mode for the album or list, change the shuffle mode and seek forward and back through the current song. Playing around with the repeat mode was what ultimately fixed the problem.

Gee, you mean I’ve been using a Clip all these years and never knew it had a touch screen? You must have a secret prototype model. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s an Apple Nano Clip+.    :wink:

Thank you guys for all your help and suggestions, My Audiobook now doesn’t keep repeating the lines but deletion seems easiest by using my PC

I have two Sansa Clips. Neither one of them will go to the Main Menu. If I press the home button, it goes to Music and that is all. 

Do I need to reformat?

@donnaprz wrote:

I have two Sansa Clips. Neither one of them will go to the Main Menu. If I press the home button, it goes to Music and that is all. 

If you’re saying they go to the screen that says Music, that _ is _ the main menu. From there you can rotate the scroll wheel (if you have the original Clip) or press either the up & down or right & left buttons (if you have the Clip+ or Zip models) to access the other main menu categories like FM Radio, Recordings, Settings, etc. Press the Select (center) button to enter these menu options.

If this is not what you’re saying, then you need to clarify and give more details.

Thank you. I hadn’t used these in a while and thought the main menu was a level above music. It did seem odd that two players went on the fritz at the same time. Instead it was just me!

Great! Glad you got it sorted out. :smiley: