Sansa Clip User Manual and General Information

Hi,

the general information isnt that bad, but I´m looking and looking… and can´t find an information about the earphonesocket. Please can someone tell me the resistance off this earphone outlett.

Thanks Gambler

If you mean the impedance, I believe it’s 16 ohms. That seems to be the same for all Sansas.

If you mean the effort needed to insert the headphone plug, it’s higher when the player is new, and decreases as the jack is “broken in”. Many people have complained of sound problems (mono, instruments only ( “karaoke effect” ), or popping/crackling in the phones) only to learn that they hadn’t fully inserted the headphone plug.

Hi,

thanks for your answer, yes I´m looking for the impedance. There is an different answer in an other Thread with the same question. There is told that the impedance is about 10 mOhm and has a phantomground (virtual ground). Would it be possible to verify this 2 different answers so that only 1 can be right?

Greetings Gambler

PS. My english isn´t that good, because it´s not my first language, but I hope it´s understandable.

Yes,I agree with you they are a profit company.IDK if they are really concern with the users.

@bryan88 wrote:

Yes,I agree with you they are a profit company.IDK if they are really concern with the users.

Without the users there would be no profit so yeah, I’m sure there’s some level of concern there.

@bryan88 wrote:

Who are you agreeing with? You realize this thread had been inactive for nearly two YEARS before you posted, right? Whoever you’re replying to may not even come here anymore.

I salute this clip!I just read this today!I’ll try this later on.Thanks a lot!

It seems that the forum recently has been the beneficiary of a handful of new uers who are posting for posting’s sake (I haven’t the foggiest idea why), often resurrecting old threads and adding little or nothing.  I guess it’s raining outside?   :wink:

@miikerman wrote:

It seems that the forum recently has been the beneficiary of a handful of new uers who are posting for posting’s sake (I haven’t the foggiest idea why), often resurrecting old threads and adding little or nothing.  I guess it’s raining outside?   :wink:

School’s out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe at least two of them (MikeCorleone and VitoCorleone) are the same person. Perhaps his attention span was too short to even remember the password to the first account?

@gwk1967 wrote:

I believe at least two of them (MikeCorleone and VitoCorleone) are the same person. Perhaps his attention span was too short to even remember the password to the first account?

In that case, I have the perfect password for him/them…12345!
:smileyvery-happy:

To operate in MSC mode on a Windows PC, one doesn’t need Windows XP at all.

@mikecorleone90 wrote:

To operate in MSC mode on a Windows PC, one doesn’t need Windows XP at all.

To operate a keyboard on a Windows PC and post drivel on an internet user’s forum, one doesn’t need brains at all either, apparently.

Hi All. I’m using clip and clip+ a couple of years, there are best players that I’m ever head. Both clip and clip+ are very strong and durable, but not enough too… my clip+ now in service to replace headphones out, my clip is working well, but with broken lcd display - so I’m using rockbox with voiced menus :D. But, don’t know why, once a time clip switched from MSC to MTP mode, and now I really can’t use player, because rockbox can’t see music files uploaded to player in mtp mode, and at is very hard to find and play music in standard sansa firmware without voiced menus. How can I switch player back to MSC mode? Tried to hold down lock button and connect player to PC - nothing changed, MTP mode again. If there is no solution to turn played to msc mode except do it from menus, maybe somebody can give correct buttons order, from player power on to turn msc mode on ?

could some one help me why is it connecting then disconnect

If you haven’t done so yet, you might try another USB cable and/or USB port (preferably at the back of the computer) and see if that handles the issue.  

Um, perhaps actually explain your issue?  Did you try holding the Clip+ power button down (or original Clip power switch up) for 30 seconds (or more)?  Did you charge the player overnight?

In earlier days, a lead to the battery could become undone–perhaps that also is your issue.

Itransition Software Company with 16 years in software development and pool of 1200 software developers offers custom software development, web and mobile development, QA services Headquartered in Austin, Texas and offshore software development centers in Eastern Europe.

To know more click this links: www.itransition.com

It’s a post for Headline Skimmers… :dizzy_face:

Thanks, I was just looking for an offshore software development company after reading a detailed guide on this topic.