Sansa Clip+ Offers Big Sound & Tons of Features in a Tiny, Stylish Package

“It probably is what they meant. I’m just pointing out that inserting thousands of songs in seconds isn’t the same as listening to them (the wording they used) as soon as you’re done inserting if you have to wait a few minutes for the refresh.”

I haven’t tried a Slotradio card, however I imagine that there would be no wait for a database refresh. I would love to see the option to disable tag browsing in the Clip+ and Fuze, so that cards can be swapped without any delays to refresh the database. I hope we will see this in the next firmware update. The ability to disable tag browsing would also make Slotmusic cards more desirable, as one could remove a Slotradio card then go right to listening to a regular card without any delay.

Will Sandisk have 400 or 500 song Slotradio cards that sell for $20 or less? One web page I saw hinted at the possibility of 500 song cards. I doubt I would spend $40 or $50 for a 1,000 song card, but might buy one or more 400 or 500 song cards if they are priced at $20 or less.