Sansa Clip+ Offers Big Sound & Tons of Features in a Tiny, Stylish Package

It seems like a very nice player. I am impressed not just by the addition of the card slot, but the addition of folder browsing, improvement of the clip, elimination of the blue light ring(it  added to the cost of the player and battery usage, and was annoying), moving the volume buttons to a better location, and replacing the annoying power slider switch  with a button. I am glad that the MSRP of the 4 GB Clip+ is just $50. Many stores had high prices on the Clip. I will probably buy one of these soon.

I am still waiting for a nice AA or AAA battery powered player though. The two Sandisk released within the past year, the Slotmusic Player, and the Slotradio Player To Go both lack a display. For a AA or AAA battery based player, I want a basic LCD alphanumeric display like on a digital watch that is on all the time(or perhaps just while the player is playing?) and has a backlight that is on only while a dedicated button is pressed. One thing that drives me crazy on the Fuze and on the Clip is the display turning off just when I am trying to read it, and not being sure the player is off just by looking at it(I turn the wheel on the Fuze and press a button on the Clip to verify this).