Sansa Clip+ MP3-Player >> "Not enough space for music DB. Please free 90MB."

Hi Tapeworm,

I appreciate that you are trying to help! Thanks for that!

But I wouldn’t bother anybody with my problem, if I had not checked out the internet and this forum before. So I have already tried out every single way which I can find under your link (of course after pressing the button for 20-30 minutes): 

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/848/kw/not%20enough%20space%20for%20music%20DB

METHOD 1 - Delete files directly on the device >>> I can’t, because Sansa Clip wouldn’t show anything else than the error message on its display as soon as I turn it on.

METHOD 2 - Delete files using a PC >>> I can’t, because none of the several PCs (XP/Vista) and my Mac recognize the Sansa Clip. 

METHOD 3 - Format in Disk Manager >>> I can’t, because of the same reason.

Obviously there’s no way to use a computer for deleting files or formatting the Clip. Therefore I was asking if there’s a key combination which I can use on the device to erase everything and set back the whole MP3 Player system back to a default?

Unfortunately I have no receipt anymore, no guarantee. So I can’t send it back to SanDisk.

I still refuse to believe that a reputable company like SanDisk is able to manufacture a device which you can accidentally knock down and kill by uploading “too much data”.

Kind regards from Constance, Germany

Chris