Sansa Clip Firmware Update

@niko_sama wrote:

@promisedplanet wrote:

To the latter, I’d say go ahead and make your case, but … do you really have to make it here?  If you’re thinking about some kind of legal action or whatever … is a SanDisk-maintained user forum really the best place to do it?

I’m not sure what kind of disinformation you are trying to start…    but whatever weed you are smoking to come up with this statement , i want some.     this made no sence to what i posted.  Where on gods green earth did you come up with this ■■■■?

This stops here. This is not the place for arguments or personal attacks.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 09-24-2009 10:10 AM

No attack was created with my statements.    Him infereing i was building a case and talking about something legal and no basis in my post and I still don’t understand how he made that up from my post.    But since I have your attention.   Would you take back the question that begs to be answered… 

Why did they shelf the work that had already ben done.    They have the fix…   They did tests on the fix.  They had quantifiable numbers regarding the fix.   7 months ago.     What happened?   I believe Sansa dropped the ball on this one and i can’t understand the logic.     You had the fix…   Why not take care of your customers, and improve your product.