Sansa Clip Firmware For Hardware Revision 1.0

Tapeworm’s post:

'‘uri wrote: What about the folder support. I hoped it will come in this version. This is the way it is done in the cheapest players around and something I am used to from previous players.’

‘‘Uri Note that I am not endorsing nor condemning this function. I am perfectly happy & comfortable with the tag-reading that the Sansas do, but I understand that there are a lot of people that want this option. Maybe SanDisk wants to distance themselves from the players that you describe for the very reason that you state. Just a thought.’’

I must to disagree on that. Folder browsing is more basic function than cheap players privilege. All my previus players had this function and also had tag-reading. My girlfrends Philips has folder browsing and I wouldn’t call it cheap mp3 at all.

I am very satisfied with my Clip (2G) in almost all aspects (great sound, cute look, custom EQ,…). Still, I would add folder support and made some changes to EQ preset settings - I would remove classic and pop EQ (I hope no one is really listening music with those settings) and add function to save one or two custom EQ settings.

I hope I won’t be treated as hostile Sansa forum member.