S.O.S.! Sansa Clip folder system & ID3 tags

@miikerman wrote:

The Clip+ will navigate and organize by either ID3 tags or folder–your choice.  It will do what you want.  It is supposed to be out in Europe by December (is out in the U.S. now).  You can download the manual for it and check it out.  (See the Clip+ forum here.)

Sorry for reviving an old thread.  It seems the most related to my issue/discovery.

I have a Clip+ with the latest firmware.

I copy CBC News mp3s to my Clip+ folder MUSIC to listen to them at my convenience.  The World At Six mp3s show up in Music:Recently Added:worldatsix.  The The World This Week, copied to the same place, don’t show up.  (Using the folders browsing, all show up, but that’s not my issue.)

Why the difference?  The World At Six mp3s don’t have tags.  The World This Week mp3s do have tags.  When I remove those tags, the recording does show up in Recently Added.  That seems very odd.

So: what is the minimum set of tags that I need to add or remove to get TWTW recordings to show up in Recently Added?  In other words: are some tags a problem or are some tags required?

Here’s the set of tags on today’s TWTW (http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/podcasts/twtw_20110806_96552.mp3)

$ id3v2 -l twtw.mp3 
id3v2 tag info for twtw.mp3:
TRCK (Track number/Position in set): 1
APIC (Attached picture): (odcast)[, 80]: image/jpeg, 116973 bytes
TALB (Album/Movie/Show title): The World This Weekend from CBC Radio
TPE1 (Lead performer(s)/Soloist(s)): The World This Weekend from CBC Radio
TIT2 (Title/songname/content description): The World This Weekend Saturday August 6
COMM (Comments): ()[eng]: Good evening, I'm Marcia Young.
This is The World This Weekend.
Tonight: The United States loses its tripple A rating. 
The rating agency, Standard and Poor's agrees. 
Also tonight: 
A deadly day for the U-S military.
A Chinook helicopter crashes in Afghanistan carrying 31 members of an elite U-S military team.
And later.... Unaffordable and unbearable...Israeli's take to the streets to protest the high cost of living.
That's ahead
TCON (Content type): Podcast (255)
TCOM (Composer): Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
TYER (Year): 2011