Reset Clip+ Other Style

I am trying to reset my Sansa clip.  The support site says push and hold “Power/Menu button” for 20 seconds.  There is no “power/menu” button on the clip.  There is a power button, there is a home button, a select button and a “home” button.

I am trying to reset the clip+ because although I deleted all of the music, the album titles remain.  The player will not accept new music, nor play the music for which the album titles still appear.

:manmad:

@wphillips61 wrote:

I am trying to reset the clip+ because although I deleted all of the music, the album titles remain.  The player will not accept new music, nor play the music for which the album titles still appear.

I’m assuming you actually want to format your player (holding power to reset it is for when its frozen).  Its under settings > system settings > format.  That will restore your player back to its original state by deleting everything.

To reset the Clip+, you hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds (or more). 

@wphillips61 wrote:

Resetting will not help this. Format it as Saratoga suggested.