Replacement earbuds?

I love my Sansa Clip 4GB, and I use it every day all the time.  I also really love the stock earbuds that come with it, they’re the best I can find of that shape, the one I prefer.  And I’ve tried a lot haha.  But mine just recently broke after over a year.  Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement pair?  Nobody seems to sell them, checked ebay and a bunch of other places.  I don’t care about color or anything, I’d just like another pair of exactly this kind.  Thanks (:

PM sent.

These may not be an exact replacment, but probably pretty close:

http://shop.sandisk.com/store/sdiskus/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/parentCategoryID.11443000/CategoryID.11449200/productID.180693200

I agree that they’re the best earbuds I’ve ever had.  They’re better than ones I’ve paid $30 for. 

I’d also like a replacement pair as mine just broke (the cord finally busted after about 2 years)…

So if someone knows where I can find the exact pair the Sansa Clip 2GB comes with (not something “similiar” or “probably close to”) w/o buying a whole new MP3 player, then please let me know.

PM sent.

Awesome!  You found the same link I did.  The original 'phones do sound very good, though I prefer the “in-ear” type to limit noise a bit from the surroundings.  The link actually shows a 4-pack too, so you will be prepared in case of disaster.

Disaster?  Indeed.  I dozed off a few days ago while listening, and awakened to silence.  I have four little kittens here.  I discovered that one of them chewed BOTH cables in half, about six inches from each ear.  Oh my.

Bob  :dizzy_face:

what about the cover for earbuds? I lost one today…:cry:

@ronpeer wrote:

what about the cover for earbuds? I lost one today…:cry:

These you can pick up at electronic stores, certain drug stores, etc. I’ve seen them at Fry’s Electronics, Radio Shack, CVS Pharmacy and the like.

Hello everyone,

I had the Sansa Clip + earbuds in BLACK and it is the best earbuds I;ve had. Actually better than my Ipod’s. I didn’t get the joke that some Clip users were either complaining about how loud they were so I was excited to use them because I really, really love loud earphones LOL.

In an act of idiocy, my line was hanging out of my pocket while coming out of class and “tripped” over a fire hydrant (don’t ask) and was cut so I was looking for the CLIP + earbud…IN BLACK.  I am OK with white but the poster who had the Grey pack linky of 4, ummm, not really. Please make it black (I know, it sounds like AC/DC…) ;p

The earbud covers is kinda weird…my left one keeps falling off while the right stays on. You could actually find them at the dollar store.

Wished I could find the earbuds again…they were far better than my ipod, skullcandy and even Sony Bass buds. Darn loud, just the way I like it.

Mikerman-Can you please let me know if there is any place I can get these earbuds. Wore mine out and hate the other 3 sets I tried. I triesd Sandisk to no avail. Please help. Thanks in advance. 

Would also like to know where we can get these ear phones my husband wont use anything else and we cannot find any.