Recharging Sansa Clip in Italy.

I usually recharge my Sansa Clip 8gb MP3 by connecting it to my iPhone charging cord, then plugging it into the wall. Given Italy’s different voltage, what will I need to recharge it while over there? I’m not taking a laptop so recharging it that way it not an option. Thanks in advance. 

A voltage (and plug) adaptor.

Or even simpler, just buy a wall power USB adapter that will work in that country; likely only a few bucks.

The problem is we’re going to 4 different regions, and there could be different wall plug configurations in each area. Currently I plug my Sansa into my iPad charger and do it that way. Since the iPad charger will handle Italy’s 220V current, I should be able to use the same method.  

@swami7774 wrote:

The problem is we’re going to 4 different regions, and there could be different wall plug configurations in each area. Currently I plug my Sansa into my iPad charger and do it that way. Since the iPad charger will handle Italy’s 220V current, I should be able to use the same method.  

Yes, but you will still need a plug adaptor. Different countries use different plug configurations.

I have a  couple of the lower right ones. Wil try to find the others. My iPad charger says 110-240V on the back, which means (I think) that anything I can plug into it can be charged. I just need to find a way to plug the charger into the wall. 

I’m also traveling overseas with my Sansa Clip +  and will have my iPad Mini with me.  I have the correct plug adapter to plug the iPad into the electrical outlet.  The only cord that I have is one that connects the mp3 to a USB port on my laptop.   Where do I get a cord to connect the mp3 to my iPad?  I was at Apple yesterday and did not see an appropriate cord.  One of the customer tech at Apple said I should plug my mp3 into the iPad’s charger and plug the charger into the wall.  This would require that I take a voltage converter…which I don’t want to do.

Thanks

Sandy

Before you leave, get a wall charger with a USB output and bring along your USB-to-mini-USB cord.  You can’t go through the iPad.

Unless you can find a USB port on it…but Apple doesn’t like to play with the other children.