Purple sansa clip+ is it a limited edition?

I seen the purple version of the clip+ at radioshack and a few places online.

I’m wondering if it is a limited edition black friday item, nintendo and a few other companies come out with limited edition items around this time.

@xexex wrote:

I’m wondering if it is a limited edition black friday item, nintendo and a few other companies come out with limited edition items around this time.

I think it is simply a new color…there are white Clip+ out there too. Unfortunately, the color variety is only on the 4GB models, not the 8GB models…which I think is a fail on SanDisk’s part. I have a skin on one of my Clip+'s because it’s the only way to tell mine apart at a glance, since they are both black.

@xexex wrote:

Of course, my previous post could be wrong, and they may be a limited “Barney” edition!:dizzy_face:

I got my purple (or “indigo,” as SanDisk calls it), Clip+ at Best Buy, but seen them at RadioShack and various places online, like Amazon.com.

Yeah, I have a white clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrSOgzJwlw&fmt=22 Looks great =3 Don’t think it’s “limited” in any sense of the word though.