Pitch bug on Clip+?

@theblueangel wrote:

The pitch problem was apparent to me upon first listening to my new Clip+ … so I came to this board and to my dismay read Sansa’s official stance on the matter: that it was a known problem and it would not be addressed. Specifically, Sansa indicated that if a customer can hear the lowered pitch, then this is not the product for them.

I promptly returned the Clip+ for a full refund and will spend the rest of my days telling everyone I know to stay far away from this shoddy joke of a product: a music player that PLAYS MUSIC TOO SLOW.

If you indeed read up on it, you will know that this was said about the orginal Clip, _ long _ before the Clip+ was introduced. Further, if you took the time to read (this thread in particular), it’s also been documented by multiple people that the Clip+ plays just a hair fast, _ not _ slow.

I’m sorry that you are cursed with such perfect tone & pitch recognition that you can distinguish a difference that even a digital diagnotisic device has trouble registering. But if true, and you’re really that good, why are you wasting your time and money on a product in this price range in the 1st place? That’s like Mario Andretti driving a 3 cylinder SmartCar and expecting it to keep up with the pack of $500,000 Indy racers.