Pitch bug on Clip+?

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

In all due respect, I find almost all of your posts mean spirited or going out of your way to make a particular poster look bad.

LOL!

Pot, meet Kettle.

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I’m way past the point in my life to care what you or others think of me.

For someone who doesn’t give a **bleep** about what others think, you sure seem obsessed with nipping at their heels. You like to whine about other posters complaining, but from my casual glance at a few threads, it seems like I see YOUR name more than anyone else’s – no matter who talks, there YOU are, to try to shout them down, screech in their faces, demand they shut up, and then remind us – for the ten thousandth time – that you don’t care what anyone says. 

Get a life, Mr. Net Cop!

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I will continue to speak my mind, and frankly I don’t care if you approve or not.

This is hilarious!

The guy who makes a career of telling other people to shut up, turns around and informs us that HE will continue to speak HIS mind, and, doesn’t care what WE think about it.

Well, guess what, Lord Ego – it’s a two-way street.  You are not God’s Gift to The Internet, sitting upon your throne, tasked with barking out orders to people telling them they may NOT speak – and then turning around and boasting of YOUR right to spout off at will.

I am certain you are not anything this arrogant in real life.  In person, you are probably one more Casper Milquetoaste, like so many of the keyboard commandos – bold brave dictators when sitting at their keyboard (often from mommy’s basement), but cringing little mice when confronted with real life.

This is the downside of the Internet.

Was it Gary Larson who drew that single cartoon box with a caption that began, “On the Internet, no one knows you’re…”?