Pitch bug on Clip+?

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@donp wrote:

You hang around here and complain a lot about other people’s posts considering that (according to one of your posts) you’ve moved on from Sansas.  That seems like not just whining, but pointless whining.

Ha Ha… The “perfect” isn’ so “perfect” anymore…I was Sansa-less for awhile…but I guess you were asleep when I mentioned that I recently purchased a Clip+.  And not only that, I’m very pleased with the product in every respect.

I know you like to be the fourm “police” and monitor everyone’s slight mis-statements; but you are flat wrong on this one…

You just made my day…Ha, Ha, Ha…

Apologies for not being up to the minute on all details of your life.  I plead guilty to not being a stalker.  SO maybe you’re whining with little point instead of no point.

I may point out misstatements, like when the “Don’t complain!” people were denying the pitch bug existed at all, or claiming that NO  consumer grade gear will play in tune (oh, that  was you!)  You just chime in with “Don’t say that!  I work in  production and we don’t care what our customers think!”   

Maybe you can let us know what companies, in your experience working there, have that attitude so we can vote with our pocketbooks as you suggest.

I think that approach makes as much sense as swatting a dog the day after he pees on the rug.  It hurts him, but he’s got no freaking idea why you did it and it won’t teach him what you want.  But you claim it’s the only language your company will listen to, so let us know.