Pitch bug on Clip+?

I have found that the pitch issue with the earlier devices is less irritable when dealing with gravitational variations and wormholes.  I’m used to little pitch variations, though my rapidly advancing grey, my wife assures me, is probably more affected by long term radiation exposure than speed.

Sansafix tinkered with the available timing multipliers for the Sansa’s processor, and found a happy medium, after it was pointed out here on the forums.  Getting the change incorporated into all of the AMS device families most likely involves more steps, as other updates fall into line for each model, and the requisite testing / approval process.

The new Clip Plus has been one of those additional families, we now see.  I’d bet that they can now concentrate on the base Clip, in both revisions.  Lots of wee hurdles to handle.

I am confident that the timing will be corrected on the existing Clips, especially since a working change has been tested.  Don’t forget that projects and priorities happen in the background, evidenced by the latest new toy!

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: