No more High setting in music volume?

Thanks for the answer the first clip+ I got had a battery problem, after 5 days it just died! as this was the second MP3 exchange I ad to do, I was getting a “Bit” angry, I got my replacement clip+, put my SD card in and jumpe on the bus, At this point I nearly through it out the window as at full volume I could not even hear my language courses, an wen I put on some music"the music that comes with it" I had to cover my ears just to hear it! The next day after work, I whent back to the shop as, when I checked in a quiet place; at half volume no sound was even coming out of the clip+, The new clip started giving sound at about 1/3, but still when I got into a bus or in a windy street I could only listen to music at full volume, forget the language courses. Finaly now I will be able to use my Clip+ as I entended! Thank you! As for europeen regulation! If I ever meet the guy who made that law, he better have his runing shoes on, as I usually wear steel toed boots. For those who are wondering, my hearing is more tthan perfect, I will often hear thing other cant. And I use noise isolating earphones.