No Track/file name display

IB1 wrote:

Any info on the less battery power on the Clip+ relative to the Clip V2 I have.Do the Batterys get better capacity after a few chargers ? and thats why the first clip+ charge was comparatively less than the well used and charged Clip V2?.

The Clip+ has a slightly smaller battery as the room is needed for the card slot & mechanism. Plus because of this external memory card capability, it uses a little more juice. The general consensus that the Clip+'s battery life is not quite what the original Clip’s was; in fact some are claiming only half as much. I’ve never had a Clip to compare it with, but the last time I timed my Clip+ I got 11 solid hours and I was playing FLAC files at 70 - 90% volume. I think slotmonsta (admin) said he used his on a 10 hour plane filght with 320kpbs .mp3’s and it lasted the entire trip with some to spare.

It’s possible it will get better with a few charge & drain cycles under its belt, or your results may have been affected by the fact that it’s a new toy and you were playing with the controls keeping the backlight on more than what you used to do with your Clip?