No Stopping the Music?!?! No option to drop files?!?!

Cool, just purchased my first “larger-than-1-gig” mp3 player, and I cannot get it to stop playing.  There is no option or button to stop the f*$k!^g music.:robotmad:

PLUS, I charged it fully and stuck it in the PC.  All I got was a box that said “transfer files to Windows Media”? or “Take no Action?” 

First of all, WMP ■■■■■.  I hate it.  Why can’t I just open the folder??

I am looking at the directions that came with it, and it says: PC USERS DRAG N DROP FILES…etc etc

My computer apparently doens’t seem to recognize this device ANYWHERE on my system. 

I have inserted the tiny disc and updated the latest.  Still nothing.  Is this a joke?  I am so pissed right now.

1.  Press the top (12 o’clock position) button. That is the PAUSE button. Press it again to PLAY. There is no STOP button.
  2.  Better to switch to MSC mode (Settings > System Settings > USB Mode > MSC). Then it won’t kep trying to connect to WMP. It will look like any other flash drive or ‘dumb’ memory storage space to your computer. It will have 2 drive letters, one for the player and one for the memory card slot, regardless of whether there is a card inserted or not.
  3.  Switching to MSC should solve this issue.
  4.  Ditto.
  5.  The tiny disc has nothing on it you actually ‘need’, unless you ‘need’ a trial subscription to Rhapsody. Use it as a cold beverage coaster instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never done that, don’t really drink but a) the thing has a hole in the middle and b) things would slide around, so it probably isn’t even good as a coaster.

Another thing, my Dell is meant to stand on its side which means the CD player doesn’t like this size disk (it will work if I turn the computer to lie flat.

Stick with MSC mode and windows explorer unless you intend to purchase protected music.