No Sound coming into Left Ear

I wouldn’t mind the RadioShack salespeople following me around so much IF they knew anything about their products. We live in a small town where our only shopping choices are Walmart or RadioShack.  Recently I went to our RS store and asked if they had any red 4gig Fuzes in stock. I was told the lady that they don’t sell fuzes in different colors. I explained what I wanted and she looked at me like I’d asked her if she lived on Mars. She said again that fuzes don’t come in colors. If she had had ANY training at all, she would have picked up on the words “mp3 player” or the word “gig”. After I bought a red Fuze at Walmart (which was a dollar cheaper than RS on same day that RS advertised theirs on sale) I went in to RS to see their accessories. Again the man who met me at the doorway was of absolutely no help. After we looked at speakers and connectors for while he said “maybe you should talk to your husband and maybe he can figure out what you need”(!!!) GRRRR. These examples are the reason  why I posted my original mesage to this board asking what accessories to buy and where to find them. I really mean it when I say thank you to you all for being so helpful.  There are a lot of other newbies to mp3 who read this board, too. We NEED your help. Thanks again.

Sara