Need help adding mp3 files to player

First off, I’d like to thank everyone that responded and tried to help me.  As it turned out, the actual extension on these files was .mpga and I believe that was the problem.  Since it appears they were formatted to play on the RealPlayer player, apparently that program has a tendancy to change file extensions and you cannot simply rename the extension.  I ended up having to downloaded a free audio file converter program that converted these files to .mp3 and now all is well as I was able to just drag and drop them right into my music folder on the clip.  So, for those of you that might want to download any free hypnosis MP3 recordings, you might want to keep my experience in mind…lol.

Secondly, I wish to clarify that I am not an ■■■■■ and while I may not be computer savy, I do know my way around the computer to a certain degree.  What I do not have solid knowledge in is the lingo involved which is why I request that procedures be explained to me in simple terms.  While I do not know if it was your intent to insult my intelligence, that is most certainly how it came across so you may want to keep that in mind when trying to assist other’s asking for help.  This comment is for the person that seems to enjoy engaging in pissing matches with those on this board that are sincerely trying to help others.  Again, if you were not trying to insult my intelligence, I do apologize but that is how the majority of your posts on this board come across.

Again, thank you for trying to help me.